TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter of this promotion is CERES LIFE Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 634 090 083) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
1. Entry is free and open in Australia & New Zealand. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
2. This competition commences on 9:00am AEST on Wednesday 21 October 2020 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on Wednesday 28 Oct 2020 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter only once. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
3. To enter this competition entrants must, during the Competition Period:
Step 1. Follow @ceresllife & @lon_retreat on Instagram; and
Step 2. Tag 3 friends in the comments section of the competition entry post and tell us in 25 words or less your favourite ways to slow down (“Submission”).
4. Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Promoter’s marketing and communications personnel (“Panel”). The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant, creative and inspiring it is. Number of Likes and Comments of the entries under the submissions will not determine the winners, but may influence the Panel’s decision when determining the final winners. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
5. The prizes will be awarded to entrants who submit the most relevant, creative and inspiring Submissions as judged by the Panel. There will be 3 lucky winners.
6. The winners will be contacted on Instagram on Thursday 29 October 2020. The winning Submissions will be posted and the winners tagged on the Promoter’s Instagram page.
Each of the grand prize winners will receive:
• $250AUD Ceres Life Wardrobe + $150AUD Lon ReTreat & Spa voucher.
Each prize is valued at $400 AUD.
The total prize pool is valued at $1,200 AUD.
7. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their Submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.cereslife.com & lonretreat.com.au) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
8. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
9. The Ceres Life wardrobe is valued up to $250 AUD. The Promoter is only liable to provide a wardrobe up to this amount. In no event will the Promoter have to provide a winner with a wardrobe above this amount and in the event the items selected by a winner equal a value above $250 AUD, the winner and Promoter will enter into good faith discussions about which item(s) the winner will forfeit to bring the value of the wardrobe closer to $250 AUD. The wardrobe must be ordered in one (1) order, before 28th December 2020.
10. If any prize remains unclaimed after 14 days of the winning Submissions being announced, the Promoter may deem that the grand prize winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
12. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
14. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
16. All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Upon entering their Submission, each entrant warrants that the posting and use of their Submission on Instagram does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to reject, disqualify and remove any Submission that contains offensive, inappropriate or derogatory material. Any Submission containing such content may be deemed invalid at the discretion of the Promoter.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram. By entering, entrants agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Instagram from and against any claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action, losses or costs arising out of their participation in the promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Competition Period at any time.
While we do our best, we cannot guarantee that images on our website exactly represent actual products or their packaging. In particular, the colours shown on the website may not exactly represent the colours of our products because the colours you see on the website depend on the colour reproduction on your computer or mobile device. Information on this website is subject to change without notice. All images, trademarks, logos, text, graphics and other content appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. The use of any of Ceres Life’s trademarks is strictly prohibited unless we provide prior written consent. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to third party websites does not imply Ceres Life’s endorsement or approval of such third parties, their websites or their businesses or other activities. Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this website is owned by or licensed to Ceres Life. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except where necessary for viewing this website on your Internet browser, or where specifically authorised by law or in writing by Ceres Life.
By choosing to subscribe to CERESLIFE.COM you agree to receive marketing communications from CERESLIFE.COM.
This contract is governed by the laws of Australia and such other laws which are applicable in the country where you are resident.
The delivery charges referred to in our Delivery Methods Information as we do not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered if that country is a country other than New Zealand. You are responsible for all such taxes and duties. We may occasionally provide special offers and promotions waiving delivery charges in certain circumstances. We reserve the right to vary, cancel or extend special offers and promotions regarding delivery charges.
All purchases via the website are transacted in Australian dollars.
Prices online are exclusive of delivery charges. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Ceres Life reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason. Ceres Life will notify you of any error in pricing and you may elect to not purchase any Good/s where the price has been corrected.
We accept payments by credit card from Visa, MasterCard, Afterpay and Paypal.
Depending on your circumstances, you may have to pay additional exchange rate costs and fees as charged by your credit card issuer. We will not be liable for any costs associated with exchange rates or bank fees.
Purchases made using Afterpay are subject to the Afterpay Terms and Conditions.
Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure SSL payment gateway server, which uses 256-bit security technology to protect your online order information. This technology encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you through our website.
Your credit card purchase may take a few minutes to process to allow us time to confirm your billing information with your financial institution.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
MELBOURNE METRO SAME DAY DELIVERY
If you place a same day order before 12pm AEST (Monday to Friday) and live in a specified postcode your order will be dispatched from our warehouse the same day. If your order is placed after 1pm, on a public holiday or on a Saturday or Sunday, it will be dispatched on the next business day.
If you place an express order before 2pm AEST (Monday to Friday), your order will be dispatched from our warehouse the next day. If your order is placed after 2pm or on a Saturday or Sunday, it will be processed and dispatched the next business day.
All orders with the Standard shipping option will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse within 1-4 business days.
Our warehouse is a Monday to Friday operation, subject to Public Holidays.
Please note delivery times are additional to these processing times, and vary from region to region.
You will receive an email notification containing your invoice within 1-3 working days from the time you place an order.